Today’s blockchain and cryptocurrency news
Brought to you by watchthiscards.com
Bitcoin is up slightly at $22,606
Ethereum is up slightly at $1740
and Binance Coin up .5% at $296
Ravencoin up 17%
Starbucks announces Starbucks Odyssey in partnership with Polygon.
Coinbase PM's brother pleads guilty to insider trading.
Huobi Global delists 7 privacy coins.
BitGo files $100M lawsuit against Galaxy Digital.
Fidelity eyeing bitcoin trading for retail customers.
Stone Ridge to sunset bitcoin strategy fund.
- Stone Ridge liquidation Filing Documents for 0001193125-22-242484
- Huobi Global to Delist DASH, DCR, FIRO, XMR, XVG, ZEC, and ZEN-Huobi Global-Official Huobi Website
- Starbucks brewing revolutionary Web3 experience for its Starbucks Rewards members
- BitGo on Twitter: "Late yesterday, BitGo filed a lawsuit against Galaxy Digital seeking damages of more than $100 million arising from Galaxy’s improper repudiation and intentional breach of its merger agreement with BitGo." / Twitter
- First Guilty Plea in Coinbase-Related Insider Trading Charges
- Fidelity to offer bitcoin trading to retail customers: Reports