Today's cryptocurrency news September 30th, 2018
Malta prime minster speaks on blockchain at the UN
California Governor signs two bills supporting blockchain development in CA
London Block Exchange stablecoin backed by GBP
Chainanalysis of BTC, and the interest by the IRS
Oklahoma arrests following theft of $14-million in CMCT tokens
- ‘Blockchain Makes Cryptocurrencies the Inevitable Future of Money,’ Says Malta’s Prime Minister — ‘Blockchain Makes Cryptocurrencies the Inevitable Future of Money,’ Says Malta’s Prime Minister
- California Governor passes two bills in favor of blockchain - AMBCrypto — “California, a global leader in technology takes a giant leap forward with two new laws that define and recognize the emerging blockchain technology..."
- London Block Exchange Launching Crypto Pound-Backed Stablecoin - Bitcoinist.com — The London Block Exchange said they have permission to launch a new virtual currency, the LBXPeg. The stablecoin would be backed by UK Pound Sterling reserves.
- BTC: 36% in Circulation Lost, 23% Held by Speculators, US Tax Authority Monitoring - Bitcoin News — BTC Investors and Speculators Have Held Their Positions Over the Summer
- Oklahoma Duo Arrested for $14 Million Cryptocurrency Theft — Oklahoma police have arrested two men who reportedly stole millions of dollars from a California-based cryptocurrency company